|SAP Functional Solutions|
At eVista Technologies, we understand how daunting it can be to evaluate a new system or to fully understand the options available to you to enhance your existing system. Our experienced consultants can discuss possible SAP functional solutions that meet your business needs across all relevant functions.
We can review your existing functional landscape and advise you on the best course of action to give you the features and business process improvements you are looking for, ensuring you get the most out of your investment in SAP.
The pages within this section explain some of the benefits of each area.
Please contact us for more information or to see how we can help.
- SAP Sales and Distribution
- SAP Logistics
- SAP Finance and Controlling
Quickly maximise cost savings with SAP ERP procurement and logistics execution processes
Optimise the physical flow of materials and manage the procure-to-pay business cycle – from self-service requisitioning to flexible invoicing and payment – with SAP Logistics software that supports ERP procurement and logistics execution processes. Find out how SAP ERP can help you reduce costs, regardless of your industry or company size.
- Increase visibility into purchase orders, contract management, and invoice handling
- Reduce costs by lowering inventory levels and consolidating shipments
- Maintain high levels of supplier and customer satisfaction
- Optimise basic business processes – from requisitioning to invoicing for simple procurement
- Improve processes for procurement, inbound, outbound, warehouse, and transportation management
|Watch an industry whiteboard video – SAP for Transportation and Logistics:|
Manage the complete procure-to-pay process by increasing visibility into the procurement lifecycle and supporting a wide range of basic and complex activities.
- Perform requisitioning, purchase order management, and invoice verification
- Manage catalogue content
- Enable employee self-service procurement of material and services
- Integrate all business partners – from designers, to manufacturers, to customers
- Collaborate with suppliers on product development
|Supply Chain Management|
Provides the ability to forecast, plan and detail schedule on a global basis for multiple manufacturing sites, locations and distribution centres, together with collaboration with customers and suppliers to provide an integrated supply chain.
- Demand Planning
- Production Planning Detailed Scheduling
- Global Available to Promise
- Supply Network Planning
- Manufacturing Planning: Plan, schedule and sequence factory-floor production to produce and deliver promised orders.
- Manufacturing Execution: Deliver on production plans by managing production processes, staff deployment and other factory-floor resources. Document, monitor and dispatch inventory during the entire production life cycle.
- Deployment of SAP Manufacturing Execution Products
- Quality Management: Monitor and document compliance with quality standards.
- Maintenance Management: Plan, schedule, and sequence maintenance to optimise assets and minimise downtime.
- Environment, Health and Safety Management: Handle product safety, dangerous goods and their disposal, waste and emissions, industrial hygiene and occupational health and safety.
|Inventory and Warehouse Management|
Lower your costs by accurately tracking materials and demand, reducing your inventory levels, and consolidating shipments.
- Record and track the quantity and value of materials
- Manage and optimise all warehouse resources
- Plan, enter, and document stock movements within the warehouse
- Track goods receipts and issues, picking and packing, and physical stock transfers
- Monitor all activities – from workload planning to RFID and barcode scanning
|Inbound and Outbound Logistics|
Facilitate the movement of incoming and outgoing physical goods, including logistics involving multiple manufacturers and customers. Make sure the right goods are in the right place at the right time.
- Monitor the receipt of goods
- Track external demand
- Manage in-yard activities
- Monitor delivery and distribution
- Document proof of delivery
Deliver products on time and on budget by creating comprehensive transportation plans, successfully executing plans, and monitoring shipments.
- Apply flexible options for consolidating orders, shipments, and deliveries
- Enable rule-based automation and collaborative order combination over the Internet
- Manage multiple processes and reports required for foreign trade
Combined with SAP RDS (Rapid Deployment Solution) implementation methods you can realise the benefits of SAP Logistics in weeks, to find out more click here.
|SAP Finance and Controlling|
In today’s competitive market having up to the minute financial information is crucial to your success.
Managing Risk, Governance and Compliance across your entire business alongside timely financial insights and analytics, enables you to stay on top of your finances at all times, anywhere and on any device you choose.
The world’s best run Finance departments run SAP.
Get a glimpse of how SAP Finance solutions now feature the latest technological and customer engagement innovations, available only from SAP:
Complete budgets, management reporting, and your financial close significantly faster with financial solutions designed for businesses of any size.
- Gain insight across all financial processes
- Manage risk and compliance across accounting and treasury
- Make better commercial decisions to drive profitability
- Automate your processes for faster, accurate reporting
|Accounting and Financial Close|
Produce accurate and timely financial reports while complying with evolving accounting standards.
- Integrate and control all of your vital financial information
- Produce financial and management reports that instil confidence
- Centrally track your data across geographies and business units in multiple languages and currencies
|Financial Performance Management|
Become more agile by relying on SAP’s Enterprise Performance Management software – from strategy management right through to execution.
- Link corporate goals to department-specific metrics
- Model, monitor, and analyse your performance data
- Increase planning accuracy and reduce budget cycles
|Invoice to Pay|
Streamline your accounts payable process, monitor payment status, and ensure payment compliance with SAP’s end-to-end invoice management system.
- Collaborate with vendors to resolve problems, address issues, and submit invoices
- Identify areas within your organisation that will benefit from shared service delivery
- Analyse root causes for late payments and manage invoice processing times more efficiently
Improve your accounts receivable management with sophisticated customer credit analysis, streamlined debt collection, and seamless integration.
- Reduce the cost of your accounts receivable and collections
- Analyse root causes for late payments
- Improve customer service and proactively handle disputes
|Shared Services for SAP Finance|
Get more value from your administrative resources with a financial shared services framework – and improve your control, visibility, and regulatory compliance.
- Quickly establish a shared services framework
- Stretch your administrative budget and boost productivity
- Free up your people for more strategic work
|SAP Finance for Small and Medium Enterprises|
Automate your financial processes, manage cash flow, and gain greater insight into your business with finance solutions for small and midsize companies.
- Benefit from an integrated business solution that is designed for businesses of your size
- Focus on your business while saving time and systems costs
- Build stakeholder confidence by providing accurate, timely financial reporting
|SAP Business Planning and Consolidation (BPC)|
The SAP Business Planning and Consolidation application accelerates planning and consolidated financial reporting processes. It supports planning, budgeting, and forecasting capabilities with management and legal consolidation functionality in a single application.
- Make better decisions based on what-if analysis and scenario planning.
- Increase collaboration for improved accountability and planning accuracy.
- More consistent and visible planning activities guided by configured business process flows.
- Flexible planning methods with top-down and bottom-up budgeting, and target setting.
- Improve your planning data quality through a central data repository.
- Reduce your cycle time, close the books faster, and align plans with strategic goals.
- Minimize risk by meeting statutory and management reporting requirements.
This video shows how SAP Business Objects Dashboards (formerly Xcelsius) can be embedded directly in the application. Note, SAP Business Objects Dashboards is licensed separately from SAP Business Objects Planning and Consolidation:
Available in a version with SAP Business Warehouse as the data store; or a version with Microsoft SQL Server as the data store. The user interface leverages Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint. Spend more time growing your business – and less time closing the books. SAP Business Planning and Consolidation can help automate and streamline your planning, budgeting, forecasting, and consolidation activities – for shorter budget cycles, a faster close, and improved regulatory compliance.
To find out how eVista Technologies can help you implement, enhance or support SAP Finance and Controlling, please contact us.